In this article, you will receive answers to the questions of, where and how it is more profitable to purchase a business or first-class air ticket!
1. When to book business class tickets?
Book your tickets as early as possible. The time factor plays a major role when buying a business and first-class tickets - at the last moment, prices skyrocket, as they say.
2. What is the best time of the year for great deals on business class air tickets?
Plan your travel during school holidays, as a business activity is usually reduced during this time and airlines are offering discounted tickets for sale as there is plenty of business and first-class seats available.
3. Scatter by dates when searching for an air ticket
Do not be tied to one specific date: buying tickets 2-3 days before or after the planned departure date, you can purchase a ticket at a reduced cost.
4. What day of the week is the best airfare price?
Flying on Saturday can significantly reduce the cost of your ticket.
5. Lowest flight congestion in terms of business activity
Try to avoid the busiest days of business, such as Monday mornings and Friday nights. These days, the business demand and first-class seats are increasing and the number of seats is limited.
6. The best day of the week to book cheap flights
Book your ticket on Tuesday afternoon. A comparative analysis showed that it was at this time that airlines put up for sale tickets with the maximum discount.
7. USA Travel Tickets for searching for highly discounted air tickets.
Use USA Travel Tickets online booking service for cheap air tickets, which searches through dozens of only verified air ticket sales sites. You can get special offers from most airlines in the world.
Stay informed about price changes!
Get Free tickets and upgrades for participating in Delta Sky Miles programs!
Fly for free or upgrade your ticket from Economy to Business / First-Class by participating in Delta airline' loyalty program.