Planning a trip to theUS East Coast? Then my article on where to stay in New York will probably come in handy. In it, I tell you how to find a comfortable hotel in New York from
more than 500 accommodation options and in which area it is better to choose a trusted hotel
I have been to New York more than once, so I know very well what the prices are and how important it is to book cheap flight tickets and rooms.
Below is a list of budget hotels in New York for those tourists looking to find the cheapest accommodation.
1. Heaven on EarthOsias ($77, rating 7.7)- Heaven on EarthOsias is a small and fairly clean hotel in Brooklyn with comfortable beds and daily cleaning. Adequate price, near street food for a hearty meal for $ 5. Upon check-in, they take a deposit for the room of $77.
2. Pod 51 Hotel ($88, rating 7.5)- The Pod 51 Hotel is conveniently located in the upper part of Midtown Manhattan. Ideal for budget travelers looking for comfort. All rooms, although not very modern, are kept in perfect condition and cleanliness.
3.The Manhattan at Time Square Hotel: ($79, rating 7.9)- an inexpensive hotel in Manhattan, 300 meters from Times Square, many interesting places within walking distance. The rooms are quite old, but they have a very comfortable bed and clean linen. Concierge service available.
Hostels in New York
If you are looking for the cheapest hotels in New York,
then check out these options:
4.Nap York ($ 30-60) is a capsule hotel in midtown Manhattan on 7th Avenue. Transfer to the airport, free internet, cafe with a moving conveyor belt, where you can order a cocktail or relax in a hammock with a smoothie.
5. The World Hotel ($ 47-91) is a very basic hotel with bedbugs and cheap rooms for one to four people in Chinatown between Wall Street and Times Square. For the very budget-conscious who only need to spend the night inexpensively in New York.
6. US Pacific Hotel (68-130) is a budget option in Manhattan in the Chinatown area for unassuming tourists. You need to climb the stairs to your room.
7. Royal Park Hotel & Hostel ($ 92-122) is a very decent hostel 800 meters from Central Park, with private rooms and single rooms. Cleanliness, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour front desk with friendly staff. You can leave your luggage in storage before or after check-out.
Hostel in New York
The cheapest way to stay in New York is a hostel. This is beneficial for those who travel alone since you have to pay for one person. The cost of living in a hostel in Manhattan is $ 40-60 per day.
8. Central Park WestHostel ($ 40-48)- Quiet and cozy hostel with bunk beds next to Central Park on the Upper West Side. Conveniently located in Manhattan, close to a convenience store, 3 minutes walk to the subway. There is a laundry service and free coffee.
9. Bowery Grand Hotel ($ 44-68) is an economy hostel in the Lower East Side. Single and double rooms with shared bathroom and toilet on the same floor. Not far from the Brooklyn Bridge.
10. HI NYC Hostel ($ 55-66, breakfast included)- Hostel International New York is located in the Upper West Side residential area of Manhattan, next to the subway. Rooms are clean with bunk beds. There is a communal kitchen and cafe, you can play billiards. Many free activities for guests, city, and Central Park tours. A high rating and great reviews from those who lived here. Ideal for young people.